Friday 19 April 2013

Inspiration board


 
This is my inspiration board. These pictures all tell you something about myself. The first picture is my favourite tv show. The second picture is a picture of me and my best friend josh. The third picture is a picture of a lacrosse player because I play lacrose and it is one of my favourite sports. The next one is a picture of me and my siblings. I put this one because I love them and they mean alot to me. The fifth picture is a picture of me and my older brother and I put this one because he is a role model to me. The next one is a picture of the movie Ted and I put this because it is my favourite movie. I put a picture of the Chicago Blackhawks because it is my favourite hockey team. I put a picture of me with my cousins because they are the best  cousins ever and I love them. The picture of the msn sleeping is on there because I love sleeping I would do it all day if I could. The bottom one in the middle is a picture of Patrick Kane and he is my favourite hockey player. Finally the bottom left corner on is a picture of tacos and they are my favourite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment